Mission of the Department
– To regulate the containment of educational materials (books and curriculum etc.) for a dynamic soil education
– To encourage students to prepare homework and project proposals to develop their way of thinking through the scientific solutions of soil-related problems
– To encourage students to take part in the projects supported by national sources
– To encourage students to participate international student exchange programmes i.e. Erasmus
– To develop criterion for a more dynamic academic staff
– To develop strategies to attract attention on the department
– To create activities for developing foreign language proficiency of student
Vision of the Department
– To develop the new criterion to evaluate the academic performance of the department staff.
– To create sustainable funds for graduate and undergraduate students from the projects supported by national scientific foundations
– To organize scientific courses, seminars, congress etc. on significance of soil and water sources to improve social communication
– To encourage to prepare EU project to exchange knowledge and academic staff.